Lebron James responds to zlantan Ibrahimovic criticism of his political activism



Earlier this week AC Milan striker, Ibrahimovic expressed his disappointment at James and other influential celebrities getting involved in political issues.

NBA champion Lebron James then responded to zlantan Ibrahimovic's comment on his political views citing that he is will never stop to use his influence and platforms to speak about politically inclined issues such as racial inequality and discrimination that is mostly common in America.

After Laker's win against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday February 26, James told reporters : "I will never shut up about things that are wrong.I preach about my people and i preach about equality,social justice,racism,voters suppression and other things that go on in our community. 

"I am their voice and I use my platform to continue to shed light on everything that might be going on, and i know whats still going on, I have group of 300 - plus kids at my school that are going through the same thing and they need a voice.

" Am their voice and i use my platform to continue to shed light on everything that might be going on, not only in our community but in this country and around the world".

Comments